Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swing Batter Batter!

GO ANGELS!!!!




What Caden does during games...

And what we do while Corbin is at practice!



Oh yes, we are now in baseball season! This year, we decided to try a more competitive league. Not that we were caring about competitive...we more cared that the coaches were there, they actually had games set up and it wasn't all sorts of un-organized like Kearns was last year. And boy oh boy, the new league is very organized! I feel like my life has temporarily been put on hold! If we aren't at practice, we are at a game. And if we aren't at a game, well, we are at practice! Corbin has been doing great! He hits the ball almost everytime he has been up and Caden sits on the bleachers (when he isn't climbing of course) and yells "Go Angels! Go Corbin". It's really cute. This year has actually been a blast to watch. I feel like I am watching a real game! And even better, it's so cool to watch your little one having so much fun. As always, I am so proud of him! And when it's all over, I'd like to say we get a little bit of our life back....but then we start soccer with BOTH boys! Please pray for me... haha

1 comment:

Barbi said...

He looks cute in his baseball uniform! I hope he had a fun baseball season.